Dr. Steven T. Deehl has had a successful Chiropractic Practice in Fenton, Michigan since 1980. He bases his success on individual patient care. Taking pride in his treatment whether he is treating a child, an athlete, the elderly, or an accident victim.
- Pre-Med Studies in Biology, Franklin Pierce University, Ridge, New Hampshire
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life University, Marietta, Georgia 1979
- Member of The Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Dr. Deehl believes in continuing education classes
- Special Service Award: Michigan Chiropractic Council on Practices & Liabilities Commission.
He believes that Chiropractic care is not only used to relieve pain and suffering but is a path to maintain optimum health.